Applied Materials Logistics Operations lll (B3) - (Work Location Tracy, CA) in Sacramento, California
Location Tracy CA
Generate and report internal metrics/KPIs. Monitor and log exceptions.
Ensure adherence to established business processes. Support development of new business processes. Develop and implement process improvement projects to increase service level performance and/or minimize costs. Project scope is straight forward and has local impact.
Ensure compliance and control to Quality standards. Process and report weekly status of “in-house” process control reports, including in-transit, cycle count, inventory receiving and shipping reports.
Review inventory control reports for discrepancies and provide recommendations to management for corrective actions.
Gather data requirements for internal/external audit requests
Maintain logistic information databases and data accuracy in accordance with corporate policies.
Prepares & reviews files for import/export documents such as customs declarations, (SLI) shippers letter of instruction, SED (shipper's export declaration), IC (import certificate), etc. required for the lawful completion of import/export activities. Ensures that commercial and sales invoices are accurate in accordance with physical shipment and customer's SLI, quantities, value of goods, country of origin, and other regulatory requirements. Administers the efficient and economical movement of goods in compliance with relevant local, country and international customs laws and processes.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.