Kelly Services Urgent - Business Analyst (Genesys exp) - Remote in Rtp, North Carolina
Kelly Services is seeking a Business System Analyst role for a multinational biotechnology company located in RTP, NC.
* If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached **
Job Title: Business System Analyst (Genesys)
Type: Only W2 Assignment
Length: 3 months with possibility of extension
Pay rate: $60 - $70.
Must have - Genesys and business analyst experience
The Business Systems Analyst will be accountable for interpreting business requirements, documenting, entering and organizing requirements in Sprints with associated User Stories in the Agile framework for the Genesys PureConnect to Cloud migration project. This role will perform research and analysis on existing and new capabilities with respect to contact center solutions. You will champion multiple business/technical processes, standards and controls. The technical aspects of your role will include the ability to interpret and document complex configurations within Genesys.
• Good understanding of Genesys cloud solution.
• Experience in Life Science patient service contact center.
• Consult with Business teams to understand basic requests, providing solutions and business requirements that solves the need.
• Collaborate with IT teams to design and implement new solutions, maximize operating efficiencies, reduce cost, and includes system robustness & resiliency.
• Document a cloud based contact center solution using latest technologies and best-in-class practices in the industry.
• Ability to troubleshoot most complex issues around Genesys configuration and/or call routing logic.
• Technical and process expert. Must be able to explain technical detail and provide guidance to internal stakeholders.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and demanding environment.
• Understands configuration of customization.
• Minimum of 5 years technical and call routing background supporting high volume, multi-site Contact Centers preferred
• Minimum of 5 years managing application development projects using Scrum
• Must have proven implementation experience with Genesys Cloud, InContact, Five9s, or similar Cloud based Contact Center Platform
• Strong experience with Genesys Call Routing Platform
• Voice and Data Network Infrastructure knowledge
• IP enabled Contact Centers experience is preferred
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Professional, and Jira or equivalents
• Must have an accredited bachelor’s degree
• Master’s degree preferred
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.