Honeywell DevSecOps Digital Transformation Leader in Rolle, Switzerland
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
A rare opportunity for aDevSecOps Digital Transformation Leaderto join Honeywell Connected Enterprise in Rolle, Switzerland became available during this exciting time for our business. You will will lead the Agile transformation management and facilitate the agile methodologies for collaboration within the wide Honeywell organization for all connected and software driven offerings. Management of all contemporary software tools licensing, budget, procurement, and governance for the software development tools at Honeywell globally as part of the SoftCo organization. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our success to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.At Honeywell we want you to be courageous, think big and be the best you can.
· Provide strategic leadership and creative thinking tied to the analysis of technology trends and the identification of new opportunities to help drive organizational growth strategies.
· Support effective use and contribution to Open Source software via a new OSS site. Enable Honeywell DevOps initiative to provide an on-demand, automated delivery pipeline using an integrated & scalable enterprise tools chain.
· Drive and enable tools use architecture from Business to Program to Team level.
· Influence highly qualified and motivated Agile teams.
· Ensure SoftCo continues to have a leading role for the Agile NPI process, SW and Productivity Tools licensing, procurements, governance and best practices via aligned with overall charter.
What’s in it for you?
· Establish yourself an industry level transformation leader and apply yourself within the challenging transformation of Honeywell to software industrial company.
· Work for an industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customer make smarter, more accurate business decisions.
· Opportunity to set up new standards while cooperating with all function at all levels.
Ability to do things differently to achieve planned results (agile, change management).
We’re looking for
· Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent field is required, ideally MBA
· Experience in successfully governance with and leveraging various software development lifecycle tools and automation technologies
· Demonstrated success launching enterprise technology solutions on-time and partnering with cross-functional teams to achieve business goals.
· Track record in deploying and using development excellence models, i.e. Lean and agile software development practices
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Our core businesses – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day.
Honeywell is changing in to the industrial IOT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of innovation and deep, on the ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connection software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customer make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our success to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.Additional Information
Location:Z.A. La Pièce 16, Rolle, VAUD 1180 CHE
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.