C&S Engineers Construction/Project Manager in Rochester, New York
At C&S Companies we believe work environment, culture, and the opportunity to learn and grow are key elements when considering a new job. Our informal, collaborative, and employee-focused atmosphere facilitates a self-managed and empowered workforce. With over
400 talented staff, we are just the right size to provide the resources and support you need without burdensome bureaucracy. Read on and check out these great jobs; you’ll be glad that you did!
We foster a family-friendly and supportive workplace encouraging integrity, trust, freedom, fun, and accountability. We are passionate about what we do and recognize the importance of work-life balance. We sponsor a family-like feeling at C&S and not a formal,
large corporate environment. Our employees work hard, but we also promote a fun and positive workplace. No place is perfect, but we think we have it pretty good here!
C&S Companies is seeking an experienced onsite Construction/Project Managers for projects in Rochester/Buffalo, NY. Currently, most projects are located in Rochester, NY with future expansion in Buffalo/Western NY. These are full-time field-based positions
(with great employee benefits). Primary focus on K-12 school projects.
Potential growth opportunities in construction management managing multi-site projects and staff as we expand throughout Western NY. This is an environment where you can work up to your fullest potential. Join a friendly and casual team while reporting to a
competent and personable Senior Program Manager who will not micromanage you.
• Provide full time, on-site representation to oversee and manage construction administration phase on one or more projects.
• Assists the senior project manager with construction administration activities on projects; monitors projects for construction document compliance.
• Review RFIs and assist with response. Documents control, submittal monitoring, daily reports, monthly reports, QA/QC, processes and change orders. Processes applications for payment, prepares punch-lists and close-out procedures, and performs post-construction
services and investigations as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• 3 + years of construction administration experience in a construction management related role.
• Must have working knowledge of construction management procedures with field experience.
• Good working knowledge of document control; experience with “Procore” or similar software required.
• Working knowledge of construction scheduling software.
• Associates degree in construction management (or related technical discipline) required; Bachelor’s degree a plus.
• K-12 school construction experience highly desired.
WHO WE ARE: C&S Companies is a national design and construction firm with over 400 employees and growing all the time. For 50 years, C&S has been a great place to build a rewarding career. We are headquartered in Syracuse, NY with offices in New York State,
California, Arizona, Ohio, Michigan, Florida, and Pennsylvania.
C&S Companies delivers critical infrastructure design, planning, and construction services to clients nationwide. Providing a wide array of service solutions, C&S emphasizes a very personal, customer-centric approach to business. Our diverse services include
Aviation, Civil/Site Infrastructure, Construction and Program Management, Construction/Design-Build, Energy, Environmental, Facilities, Architecture, Planning, Sustainability, and
C&S Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, disability, religious belief, national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
age or gender, or any other protected category.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41