Aerotek CNC Machinist in Rochester, Minnesota
Aerotek, voted Best of Staffing, is hiring CNC Operators to work with a local manufacturing company with a starting pay of $18+/hour (paid weekly).
· Operate CNC machinery in a production setting
· Perform quality checks on finished products using measuring tools
· Assist with assembly and shipping as needed
· 6 months of CNC Mill, Lathe, or Router or machine operation in a production seeting
· Measurement tool usage including calipers and micrometers
· Hand and power tools usage
Related Skills & Job Titles:
Machinist, CNC Machinist, CNC Programmer, Machine Operator
Work Environment / Shift
· Production facility under one roof
· Climate controlled facility
· Monday - Thursday with OT occasionally on Friday 1st and 2nd shift
If you are interested in working with a recruiter that specializes in the Skilled Trades and Carpentry Trades and received Best of Staffing
for the last 3 years, contact me (Tim) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-206-5768
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.