Aston Carter Senior Financial Analyst in Richmond, British Columbia
Aston Carter's client are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The client is a publicly traded food and beverage manufacturing company, with annual revenue in the multi-billion dollar range. This role is best suited to a current Financial Analyst/ Senior Accountant who is looking to take a step up into a larger scale environment.
Candidates must be willing to commute to Richmond, BC and work on-site 4 days per week, with one day from home
Only designated candidates will be considered (CPA, ACCA, ACA)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, analyses with regards to actuals, budgets, and projections
• Support business review process in validating and analyzing submissions of financial reports from the company’s business units
• Assist in collection and compilation of quarterly projection, annual budget process and ad hoc financial modeling
• Collaborate with business units to ensure quality of financial data and analyze financial results
• Support preparation of presentations and reporting to the company’s Board of Directors and other stakeholders
• Continuously improve management reporting and analytics in areas including, working capital management, cashflow modeling, business KPI performance, bridge analyses, capital project return analyses, synergistic opportunities, fees/costs analyses
• Leverage OneStream to continuously improve reporting and value-added analyses
• Designated Accountant (CPA, ACCA, ACA) with 1+ years of post-designation experience in a large, complex environment
• 3+ years of progressive experience including, reporting, P&L analysis, variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting
• Proficient with advanced modelling and advanced functions in excel (large sums of data, Pivots, VLOOKUP & XLOOKUP, Sum Ifs
• Experience working in one of the following environments: Mid-Large Organization with multi-entity and multi-currency OR Corporate Headquarters
• Strong Communication and professional coordination, experience working with different stakeholders
Nice to Haves:
• Strong software experience (ERP or Corporate Performance Management tools)
• Consolidations experience
• Experience working in a publicly traded organization
• Power BI
Why this client?
3 Weeks Annual Vacation
Excellent growth potential via acquisitions (5+ acquisitions annually)
10% annual bonus
Stock options, RRSP matching and strong extended health and dental plan
À propos d'Aston Carter:
Veuillez noter : Des fraudeurs essaient de se faire passer pour des employés d'Aston Carter. Nous n'utiliserons jamais des services gratuits comme Gmail, Telegram ou WhatsApp pour communiquer avec vous et nouse ne vous demanderons jamais d'argent.
Aston Carter, une division d'Aerotek, est un fournisseur d'envergure mondiale de services de recrutement et de dotation de personnel pour les sociétés à la recherche de professionnels du milieu des affaires hautement spécialisés. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Aston Carter s'engage fermement à offrir un service de premier ordre aux clients et aux professionnels du milieu des affaires dans un vaste éventail de disciplines, notamment la comptabilité, la finance, la gouvernance ainsi que la gestion du risque et de la conformité. Avec plus de 60 bureaux en Europe, Asie et Amérique du Nord, Aston Carter offre une expertise locale, régionale et mondiale pour répondre aux besoins uniques de ses clients. Reconnu "best of staffing" par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aston Carter s'engage à livrer un service hors pair a tous nos partenaires d'affaire.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.