UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Proposal Solutions Consultant in Remote, United States
Senior Proposal Solutions Consultant
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
The Senior Proposal Solutions Consultant is responsible for leading proposal development team/efforts and ensuring that the proposal effectively communicates the solution elements and win strategy; is fully compliant with solicitation requirements; and prepared to high quality standards and submitted on time. The Senior Proposal Solutions Consultant must be driven to succeed, passionate about meeting deadlines, and willing to go the extra mile to deliver a quality proposal. Candidate for this position must have direct experience editing executive summaries and developing sales proposals. This is an individual contributor position. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills and experience working with executive sales teams.
• Manages all aspects of proposal production with focus on predicting delays and adjusting the production schedule to ensure proposals are submitted within the allotted timeframe given by the customer.
• Leading and motivating team, as well as resolving any internal issues
• Ensuring bid strategy implementation
• Providing process leadership and coordinating functional and final management reviews
• Assist with training and mentoring new proposal consultants on company RFP management processes and best practices; with focus on how to use UKG’s internal RFP proposal database and SharePoint
• Take a first pass on all RFP requirements using our RFP database repository.
• Previous experience and knowledge of UKG Pro and UKG HR Service Delivery is very strongly preferred
• 8 – 10 years writing proposals or marketing and sales related materials, with 5-8+ years of experience with project management.
• Proven editing experience in technical sales or marketing; ability to compose content relative to themes.
• Ability to summarize highly technical information and communicate value (customize proposals)
• Understanding of enterprise software and technology business
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including MS/Word and MS/Excel; experience using tables, styles, and templates, and Adobe Acrobat applications
• Experience responding to public sector and commercial RFPs a plus
• Experience with Ombud software or other proposal management software a plus
• BA/BS degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience (writing, marketing, general business)
• APMP membership and certification a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.