Kronos Integration Practice Manager in Remote, United States
Integration Practice Manager
USA - USA - Remote
The Integration Practice Manager is responsible for creating and sustaining a culture of highly engaged employees through the facilitation of development, continued learning, clear directions and expectations, and continued process improvement. The Integration Practice Manager is expected to drive a highly collaborative environment by understanding the business. The Integration Practice Manager will lead a function or team of individual contributors responsible for delivering the integrations to end customers.
• Manage a team of project managers and consultant by providing goals, feedback, development, and continued learning
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team to ensure projects are completed within expectations
• Work through new strategies and determine best practices to utilize, educate and improve them
• Collaborate cross-departmentally with leadership to align with established organizational goals
• Assess the potential impact on own and others’ work and develop and execute the best work solution
• Manage escalated situations, establish appropriate remediation plans, and execute the plan to remedy the situation
• Track and monitor all team projects and engage as necessary to remove roadblocks and ensure successful project delivery
• Continually solicit feedback from team members, peers, and supervisors to find new or better ways to operate, improve efficiency, and/or develop themselves.
• Drive the business to continually improve processes and efficiencies, including practicing risk taking as well as creating an environment where employees take risks
• Proactively communicate relevant information to team members, peers, and superiors
• Maintain fiscal responsibility within your team
• Experience working for a Cloud company or having managed an implementation team
• BS degree or equivalent and 10+ years of experience, with 3+ years of people management experience
• HR/Payroll/HCM domain experience strongly preferred
• Strong analytical skills with the track record of driving change and process improvements
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and changing environments
• Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to work with all levels of individuals in an organization
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.