ICON Clinical Research Senior Study Start Up Associate in Remote, Latvia
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
As a Senior Study Start Up Associate at ICON, you’ll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment assisting the Study Start Up Team Lead in the development of the plan for country and site distribution and execution of SSU activities in assigned countries. We pride ourselves on our amazing company culture, where we work as one team to achieve industry-leading results.
• Responsible for performing feasibility, site identification, site contract negotiation, and other SSU activities.
• Provide country specific SSU expertise to Study Start Up team leads and project teams.
• Responsible for the preparation and coordination of submissions to regulatory, ethics, and other bodies.
• Develop, finalize, and review Master and Country Specific Subject Information Sheets/Informed Consent Forms.
What you need
• A Bachelor’s Degree or local equivalent and/or appropriate experience from the Medical/science background and/or discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience or understanding of clinical study start up requirements and activities.
• Fluency in the local language and English is essential.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.