UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Business Analyst in Remote, Florida
Florida - Florida - Remote
Software & Product Development
Description & Requirements
UKG is looking for a hardworking and driven Business Analyst to support our Payment Services Domain. As a Business Analyst on the Payment Solutions product team, you will be an essential member of a cutting-edge agile team, responsible for the delivery of functionality on our innovative cloud based Human Capital Management software solution.
You will be accountable for researching, analyzing and documenting clear and actionable business requirements in a way that they can be distributed across one or more development teams, to incrementally deliver desired functionality.
If you are passionate about collaborating and working with skilled Software Engineers, Business Analysts and Product Managers in creating high-quality software for customers, this role is for you.
Primary Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Take ownership of the delivery of features/capabilities through the software development process.
• Participate in customer meetings with Product Managers to achieve understanding of customer ideas and issues.
• Research & refine functional requirements, communicating directly with customers in collaboration with Product and Development Managers.
• Lead the creation of designs with Product Manager and Stakeholder input
• Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools.
• Story writing including conditions of satisfaction.
• Work closely with engineers and testers to ensure the product to be built meets requirements.
• Understand and triage customer issues, defects, enhancement requests and backlog items conducting any necessary technical research or team collaboration and prioritizing appropriately.
• Create materials (presentations, demos) to help train additional teams on new functionality.
• Communicate with multiple stakeholders including customers, prospects, as well as internal stakeholders and synthesize multiple inputs.
• Validate proposed value with customers and prospects using research, prototypes, and designs.
• 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working within a software development team or 2+ years of functional/technical knowledge of Human Capital Management, Payroll or Tax systems.
• Strong analytical skills to understand business requirements and decompose into more granular level requirements.
• Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to solve business problems.
• Experience using Agile development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
• Proven ability to lead diverse groups of resources to solution agreement by leveraging influencing skills to drive consensus.
• Think imaginatively and intuitively while quickly grasping and synthesizing new ideas.
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Certifications in Human Resources related fields (e.g. CPP, FPC, CPA, PHR, SHRM-CP).
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.