Collabera TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST in Raritan, New Jersey
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Location:Raritan, New JerseyUS
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in recruiting is required.
• Motivation to hunt and source effectively.
• An autonomous self-starter with a can-do attitude.
• Experience with full cycle recruitment working for a Commercial/Sales organization.
• IVD industry experience is preferred, but will also consider Life Sciences experience more broadly.
• Experience in/knowledge of the Medical Diagnostic/IVD industry needed, or Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology, more broadly considered.
• Ability to regularly and accurately maintain data integrity is required.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results against clearly defined deadlines is required.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience in HR recruiting processes and practices.
• Ability to work effectively within and across teams is essential for success.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems is preferred
• Strong customer and marketplace focus, negotiating and influencing skills, project management, and time management skills are required.
• This role may require up to 10% domestic travel.
• Interview prospective candidates and evaluate for employment-related to factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, organizational culture considerations, and other data pertinent in selection for a wide variety of non-exempt and exempt positions in multiple functional disciplines.
• Gather candidate feedback from interview team and lead final assessment and selection process, prepare and negotiate offers including sign-on bonuses, relocation, vacation, stock options, annual bonus, etc. Facilitate the relocation of transferred employees.
• Compile, maintain and provide regular metrics for HR-related activities. Ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision are properly handled in a timely and compliant manner.
• Provide company information to candidates and appropriately “sell” candidates on the value proposition of the Company experience.
• Experience with full cycle recruitment working for a Commercial/Sales organization, with Medical Diagnostic/IVD industry experience is preferred, but will also consider Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology experience more broadly.
Recruiting, Sourcing, Hiring, screening,negotiating.