Actalent Entry Level Electrical Engineer in Racine, Wisconsin
Actalent's client has experienced tremendous growth due to the stability of the markets they serve and their continued product development processes.
The client is developing a new solar-powered product and system and is growing their team of engineering technicians.
This job involves a lot of electrical system, component and firmware troubleshooting.
This technician will be involved in development, evaluation, and validation of products including power converters, load management
modules, transfer switches, and energy storage devices.
This person will conduct component and system testing, perform root cause analysis, and develop solutions for issues identified during the development process, manufacturing process and/or field.
This position reports to the Electrical Engineering Manager .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create and execute component and system level Test Plans and Test Procedures.
· Perform root cause analysis and develop solutions for issues identified during the development process, manufacturing process and/or field.
· Formally document Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Reports, and any technical issues.
· Drive the resolution of technical issues and escalate significant issues to engineering leadership.
· Collaborate with other engineers, internal manufacturing partners, contract manufacturers, designers and product specialists to optimize
· Experience conducting component and/or system level Test Plans, Test Procedures, and Test Reports.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.