Kelly Services Molding Set Up Technician in Pomona, California
Kelly Services seeking out reliable and motivated Molding Set Up Technicians to join our team in Pomona! This company produces different sorts of dental equipment with high potential of career growth and knowledge expansion!
Shift- 6pm-330am M-F OR 3pm-1:30am M-F Pay- $24 per hour
SUMMARY: As a Set Up specialist- you are an essential part of the Metal Injection Molding Focused Factory. Associates at this level are trained in all areas of the department. This position will ensure all products adhere to QDIP goals (Quality, Delivery, Inventory, and Productivity).
Essential Daily Tasks
• Hands-on work to setup molds on multiple molding machines, including but not limited to, changing molds using hoist, changing end-of-arm tool on Pick-n-Place robots, generating first articles, purging and switching materials, managing multiple programs in the controller, etc.
• Manage in-line production by verifying dimensions and visual product attributes through inspection (eye loupes, microscopes, etc.).
• Fine tune molding parameters and adjustments to robot programming to ensure consistent product quality.
• Be the point person for identifying and troubleshooting molding problems and work with engineering team to distinguish between process issues and mold issues.
• Identify and implement improvement projects to increase molding output, operator productivity, and product yields.
• Good understanding of injection molding concepts, i.e., scientific molding, process control, filling vs. pack/hold.
• Keen eyesight and comfortable working with microscopes and small, delicate parts
• Good communication skills.
If interested in learning more and interviewing for this position, please click on the link below to schedule a phone interview with Milana NOW!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.