Prestige Healthcare Housekeeping Aide in Plymouth, Michigan
New Starting Wages!:
Want more than just a job, looking for a career? MediLodge wants you!
We are currently hiring for a Housekeeping Aide!
MediLodge is a skilled nursing group that is looking for the best, most compassionate employees to join our team.
A career with MediLodge is a rewarding one where you can see the impact on residents and their family members.
We promote “growing our own” and are very involved in our employees development, helping them to achieve their goals!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our Employees!
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Vacation Time
- Company 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products Help us make a difference!
Maintains the cleanliness of the facility for residents, visitors and staff.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Essential Functions:
Cleans and sanitizes resident rooms, hallways, dining areas, bathrooms and other areas of the facility.
- Safely mixes and uses cleaning solutions and stores in a secure area.
- Labels and removes infectious waste bags and containers.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate for the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, family members and facility staff.
- Knowledge of infection control techniques.
- Ability to be patient and polite.