Aerotek Staff Accountant in PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
Responsible for preparing journal entries, detailed reports and account reconciliations. This position has advancement opportunity.
Top Skills Details:
Accounts Payable experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, however, other duties may apply.)
• Prepare accounting related entries to various registers, journals and logs
• Prepare monthly financial statement
• Prepare and analyze account reconciliations and balance sheets
• Correspond with various departments to verify purchases and expenses
• Perform monthly bank settlements
• Prepare documentation for external auditors
• Provide support to accounts payable/receivable
• Regular and on-time attendance
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.