Fiserv Account Executive, Card Services in Pierre, South Dakota
What does a great Account Executive do?
The Account Executive role for our card services clients is responsible for managing a select portfolio of clients, ensuring client satisfaction, and continuously promoting Fiserv to maximize client renewals and cross-sales. You will provide clients with industry best practices and strategic input and partner with your client to deepen the overall partnership. You will sell add-on products and services, and manage those opportunities through to close and implementation, using the Fiserv sales process. Your Clients will leverage your partnership as an operational point of escalation when appropriate. You will continually illustrate the value of the Fiserv partnership by providing measurement data such as ROIs and program performance updates. This role requires strong territory planning skills, C-suite and operational level relationship building and the ability to link our value proposition to client goals. You will develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives to help them succeed and meet assigned add-on sale, renewal, and customer satisfaction goals following Fiserv sales principles. You will Inform and interact with Fiserv leadership and client partner team on overall client relationship health where appropriate and own the Card Services client relationship.
What you will need to have:
• Ability to effectively prioritize issues and work independently with a strong sense of accountability.
• 5+ years experience in financial services industry
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to c-suite level clients
• Ability to collaborate internally with other business units and with executives to identify opportunities and issues
• Professional demeanor and demonstrated experience effectively interacting with all levels of clients and Fiserv associates including executive level management.
• Highly motivated and self-assured; hands-on problem solver.
What would be great to have:
• Solid computer skills including MS Office suite and Salesforce preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years Sales/Account Management experience in the financial services field preferred.
• Experience working remotely
Travel required: 50%
$61,620.00 - $135,540.00
These pay ranges apply to employees in New York and California. Pay ranges for employees in other states may differ.