Aerotek General Laborer Needed ASAP! WEEKLY PAY $18/ Hr! in Phoenix, Arizona
General Laborers Needed $18/Hr!
Location: Phoenix 85040
• The Service Technician is responsible for providing maintenance and repairs to existing interior and exterior signs, awnings, banners, retrofit, ballasts, and other lighting related product
• Drives company vehicles to remote job sites
• Performs preventative maintenance on customer lighting and signage
• Works closely with Service Manager and/or Service Coordinator to document and complete work orders
• Reads blueprints, drawing, and technical manuals to proper troubleshoot lighting issues
• Work in an efficient and safe manner abiding by all company safety policies, OSHA standards and ordinances
Report to shop in Phoenix every morning before shift starts. Will be assigned to a daily route with a technician lead and will be riding in company vehicle with technician. Will not operate a vehicle until they go direct. 40+ hours, 3-4 hours of OT.
Skills & Qualifications:
to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, it is necessary to specify the physical, mental, and environmental conditions of the Essential Duties of the Job.
If you have questions please call 602.427.1833 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.