Hospice of the Valley CNA or Certified Caregiver, Hospice Inpatient Services in Phoenix, Arizona
Join Arizona’s largest, most prominent not-for-profit hospice, serving the valley since 1977.
Hospice of the Valley is a national leader in hospice care and has been serving the Phoenix metropolitan area since 1977. A mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, Hospice of the Valley employs compassionate, skilled professionals who are committed to excellence, enjoy teamwork and contribute daily to our mission and culture of caring. Team members experience a friendly, supportive atmosphere, leadership support, autonomy, flexibility and the privilege of doing meaningful, rewarding work.
Pay: up to $1800 Attendance Bonus per year and up to $300 Bilingual Bonus per year
Supportive work environment with a culture of caring for patients and one another.
Competitive wages and excellent benefit program.
Generous Paid Time Off.
Flexible schedules for work/life balance.
Provide one-to one, compassionate care while loving your job!
This role supports our palliative care units serving patients whose symptoms can't be managed at home and patients who need respite care while the family caregiver is away. This person will provide individualized quality care to patients including bathing, grooming and personal care and develops personal connections that support both patient and family.
• Develops and maintains therapeutic relationships.
• Provides accurate observation of patient needs.
• Provides quality personal care.
• Assures patient safety.
• Provides effective patient/family/caregiver teaching.
• Collaborates in providing patient care.
• Creates timely and accurate documentation.
• Utilizes resources effectively and efficiently.
• Adheres to scope of practice/HOV standards and facilitates continuously improved processes/services.
• Maintains and enhances professional skills.
• Adheres to high standards of personal and professional conduct.
• Current Arizona C.N.A. licensure or Arizona Certified Caregiver.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Solution driven, creative and resourceful problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage time well and perform assigned duties with attention detail, accuracy and follow-through.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Previous hospice experience.
• CHPNA certification.
Why Join HOV: https://hov.wistia.com/medias/0posjxhffd
Hospice of the Valley is an equal employment opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V