Honeywell Sr Field Service Engineer-PCS in Perth, Australia
Sr Field Service Engineer-PCS
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
At Honeywell we are driven to create teams with a mix of styles, thinking and people – because we know that keeps us at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our employees collaborate to turn bright ideas into real life solutions that positively affect the world in which we live. Using innovative technologies that make our world cleaner and more sustainable, secure, connected, energy efficient and productive, Honeywell is committed to delivering big results in everything we make and do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Field Services Engineer – PCS , to join our team in Perth.
With specialisation in Honeywell Process Control Systems, Cyber Processes and Procedures knowledgeable in Networks in Operational Technology, you will be working from within the Woodside Assurance 360 Team delivering Support Project Services for the Program.
The Snr Field Services Engineer will provide oversight to systems support services on Honeywell and Cyber Services on non-Honeywell systems & Processes. The role will also provide Diagnostic and Monitoring services of the relevant Networks and associated appliances.
Key areas of responsibility include;
- Responsible for delivery of Process Control Systems diagnostics and monitoring, and routine & remedial maintenance.
- Implementation of Control Systems projects, typically using Honeywell TPS and/or Experion controller and supervisory systems, and/or third party PLC controllers.
- Configuration and management of Communications Appliances, e.g. switches, routers, firewalls with associated tools and editors.
- Maintain, install and service Honeywell packages and other software’s in the Virtual Machine ware, e.g. VMWARE, setting systems using EXI HOSTS
- Maintain, install and service Industrial control equipment on a variety of industrial sites e.g. FPSO’s, Platforms, LNG Process Plants or other Oil & Gas facilities.
- Familiarity with wide variety of industrial plants and applications as applicable to control systems.
- Provide Customer Service report (CSR) and technical reports as required.
- Manage, log and track system issues including Service Requests (SRs) raised for incident and Problem management
Honeywell offers an inclusive, flexible and supportive culture, with merit based pay for performance, along with ongoing training and development opportunities for those that have the desire to succeed.
We work hard to make the world a better place. With the support of a global organisation and a culture of teamwork and camaraderie that is second to none, Honeywell employees can navigate their way around the world and progress from career to career within the same dynamic company. Our employees are encouraged to be visionaries and they achieve great things to build a team of results-oriented individuals, then empower them to make the world a better place.
Where will your visions lead you?
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a strategic business of Honeywell International. HPS offers a full range of automation and control solutions to key vertical markets, including Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining. We improve business performance with automation and process control solutions that enhance safety, reliability and efficiency of their plants.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply for this position.
25 Validate customer request
25 Educate customer and field technicians
25 Write documentation used by field technicians
25 Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
Qualifications & Experience
Degree qualification in an engineering discipline, Electrical and/or Instrumentation engineering - preferred.
Preferably 10+ years of experience in delivering SCADA, DCSs, and Safety Systems along with advanced software applications e.g. plant historians.
• Experience with setting up and maintaining Networks.
• In depth knowledge of industrial instrumentation & control equipment.
• Experience with migration of control systems preferably Experion and TPS migrations.
• Experience in configuring and fine-tuning Virtual Systems
• Good understanding of the financial aspects of engineering.
• Exceptional PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft software packages.
• Outstanding communications skills. The ability to communicate complex issues concisely and with clarity.
• Experience with direct customer contact, building rapport.
• Understanding of engineering and industrial systems work cultures.
• Be able to work in a high performing team environment.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD34782
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 25 Rowe Avenue, Rivervale, Perth, WA 6103 AUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.