Hilton Bartender (Full-Time) in Perth, Australia
Our Bar Attendant at DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront will have a flair for cocktails, excellent knowledge of wines, spirits and the overall art that is bartending! This role will work to ensure exceptional product and service in our stunning roof top bar, 18 Knots and wine bar in Reel Kitchen. This position will be engaged on a casual or part-time basis.
Reporting to the Bar Manager, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of mixed drinks, wines and spirits;
- Receive orders and serve customer requests promptly, always ensuring guest satisfaction;
- Understand menu content, changes and promotional activities;
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared;
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts;
- Answer guest queries politely and helpfully;
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience within a cocktail or wine bar environment;
- The ability to create classic cocktails;
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills;
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations;
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service;
- Previous food hygiene experience;
- Electronic ordering systems and cash handling experience;
- Responsible Service of Alcohol qualification;
- Completed AHA COVID-19 Hygiene Course;
- Australian National Police Clearance (or obtain one);
- Hold unrestricted Australian Working Rights;
- Availability for an immediate start and to work varying shifts, including nights, weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on the little details that have a big impact. That's why our team members around the world strive every day to bring each guest the special comforts and acts of kindness that are unique to the brand - starting with our signature warm DoubleTree cookie welcome. The DoubleTree by Hilton unique Brand Hospitality of CARE (Create A Rewarding Experience) is a primary reason we have been consistently recognised for our commitment to building a culture of service.
As part of our team, you can expect to receive: a competitive industry salary, exclusive food & beverage and accommodation discounts, career development planning and opportunities, and an investment in your well being to include flexible working arrangements that support you in making space for what matters most.
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Bartender (Full-Time)
Requisition ID: HOT07HA6