SMG Concessions Worker in Peoria, Illinois
Position requires an individual to have customer service skills, positive attitude, food preparation, assist in preparing location and area for day to day operation, responsible for accurate accounting and all transactions and assist with location inventory controls.
- Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area.
- Maintain accurate cash handling procedures at all times.
- Follow rules and regulations of SMG Food & Beverage.
- Provide great customer service.
- Interact with customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
This position requires stooping and lifting, substantial standing and walking.
Will have contact with Food & Beverage Managers, co-workers, customers and clients, building personnel and kitchen staff. Works mainly with the general public, clients and kitchen staff.
Illinois FoodHandler Certification required.
- Basic working knowledge of food and beverage.
- Basic math ability to accurately count and handle money.
- Basic food preparation.
- Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Positive attitude and neat appearance.
- Must speak and understand English.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled