BrightStar Care RN & LPN (12-HR WEEKEND SHIFTS) $700 SIGN ON BONUS!* in Pasco County, Florida
START IMMEDIATELY! BrightStar Care of Tampa & Pasco County is currently hiring RNs & LPNs to provide home healthcare to clients throughout Hillsborough & Pasco County. We are in need of nurses skilled in many different types of care including pediatric and geriatric cases with 12-HR AM & PM weekend shifts available. The ideal candidate must have experience with g-tubes, trachs, and/or vents to be considered for this position.
Competitive Pay with a $700 New Hire Bonus if the candidate accepts weekend assignments (12-hour AM or PM shifts) on-going with our clients.
In addition, we have other cases to include: medication administration per doctors’ orders, ventilation and tracheostomy care, feeding tubes, wound care, IVIG, infusions, injections, and other duties as assigned.
· Wesley Chapel
· New Port Richey
· Land O Lakes
· Dade City
· PRN (Per Diem) W2
· Full-time & Part-time
· weekends 12-HR AM & PM available
· Competitive pay with weekly direct deposit
· $700 new hire bonus!!*
· Up to $300 referral bonuses for employees*
· Yearly anniversary bonus*
· Awards, bonuses and on-going employee incentive programs
· AFLAC Emergency/Catastrophic Supplemental Insurance options
· Brightest Star Employee of the Month incentives
· Free continuing education credits
· Mobile technology to access schedule and Task List
· Exclusive BrightStar Employee Discount Programs
· Minimum one (1) year of documented healthcare/home health experience
· Must be proficient with Trachs, Vents, G-tubes
· Current unrestricted LPN license in Florida
· Current Certified CPR
· TB skin test or chest x-ray
· Current AHCA Level II background screening
· Reliable car, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
· Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
· Must be eligible to work in the USA
· Must be able to use a smartphone/tablet to clock in & out and document care notes
· Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, and perform varied physical assistance to include bed care & transfers
· Care for individual based on personalized “Plan of Care”
· Inform the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the client’s conditions and needs
· Counsel client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
· Assure proper maintenance of clinical records, maintain accurate and timely documentation, and follow protocols set forth by our agency in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
About BrightStar: Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
*Must meet requirements for hours, days, and performance standards to qualify for the new hire, referral, and yearly anniversary bonus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.