Lockheed Martin Program Communications Senior Manager, T&SM / Dallas TX or Orlando FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: The senior manager for Tactical & Strike Missiles Communications oversees all communications activities for the line of business to include Precision Fires, Close Combat Systems, Ground Vehicles, Strike Systems, Advanced Programs and Tactical Missiles. Major programs include Army Tactical Missile System (ATACMS), Autonomous Systems, Defense Advanced GPS Receiver (DAGR), Enhanced Laser Guided Training Round (ELGTR), HELLFIRE, High-Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS), Javelin, Joint Air-to-Ground Missile (JAGM), JASSM (Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile), LGBs, Long Range Anti-Ship Missile (LRASM) and Long Range Stand Off (LRSO).The senior manager will be responsible for providing strategic advice and counsel by delivering to all major stakeholders. This person will also coordinate and partner with key stakeholders including external customers and internal stakeholders to ensure all messaging is consistent and relevant to global customers.
A strategic leader with the ability to motivate and provide strategic guidance to their team while continuously focusing on One Lockheed Martin mindset.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership skills with proven experience developing a diverse communications team and coaching to help others achieve their potential.
• Manage and mentor team, ensuring they are aligned to the company and corporate strategy; developing strategic thinkers/trusted advisors and growing their leadership teams in a consistent manner.
• Develops and executives T&SM communications strategy and developing and maintaining overall program messaging for the line of business.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with associated program offices, Missile Defense Agency and international public affairs officers.
• Provides executive support to the Vice President, T&SM and the broader leadership team.
• Lead crisis and issues management for T&SM Communications by coordinating with other business areas, corporate, government affairs and Lockheed Martin International.
• Partner with functional Communications team and provide strategic insights for marketing and digital media engagements.
• Use metrics, data and feedback to continuously improve, adjust and drive decisions.
Preferred previous experience with program communications.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.