Robert Half Desktop Support in Orlando, Florida
Windows 10 Support
Ticketing System Experience
• enjoy supporting end users
• problem-solving attitude
• ability to give clear technical instructions
• Ability to communicate in professional manner both oral / written
• Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
• Organized, neat, tidy workspace
• Reliable personal transportation
• Reliable attendance
• No playing on cell phone at work mindset
• Ability to lift / move up to 40lbs
• Proven work experience as a Desktop Support technician over the last 1 plus years
• Hands-on experience with Windows 10 environments
• Working knowledge Office 2016 / Office 365
• Working knowledge of HP printers
• Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
• Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
• Pass experience with a helpdesk / desktop support ticking system
• Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
• Basic knowledge of Cisco routers / switches
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.