UBS Financial Services Trade Processing/Settlement Specialist in Opfikon, Switzerland
Trade Processing/Settlement Specialist
Switzerland - Zürich
Job Reference #:
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– undertake preparatory work, transaction processing, and control and reconciliations tasks
– provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
– interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed
– see that Operations processes – like securities, payments and cash – comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
– ensuring proper exception handling, trade monitoring and manual interventions on client & market transactions
– processing of cancellation & rebooking of transactions including Mistrade management
– reconcile the various risk & booking systems and handling of special events
You’ll be working within Securities CH. The unit is organisationally part of the business stream Trade & Instruction Processing Investment Products & Services. The unit consolidates market and client driven post trade processing activities within booking center CH & DE. Therefore, we offer a versatile and dynamic product and process environment, which will be continuously developed and redesigned. In addition we are operating internationally within a F2B integrated business model. The portfolio of the team includes critical success factors in the front-to-back process for the Securities Processing. It offers employees interesting insights into the entire value chain within the securities lifecycle, market and infrastructure.
– Banking know how and several years of practical experience - especially in the area of Securities (Funds, Equities, Bonds, Structured Products, Derivatives) is essential for this position
– Business education with a vocational diploma or higher education (Business Administration FH/HF)
– An understanding of the trade lifecycle
– interacted with middle/front office to resolve trade discrepancies
– very good user knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and general IT skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– very good German and English language skills (oral and written)
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– proactive, customer and goal-oriented behavior with good team spirit
– reliable, accurate, risk-conscious and efficient operation even under time pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.