UBS Financial Services Internship 2019, Roadshow Team. IB Marketing in Opfikon, Switzerland
Internship 2019, Roadshow Team. IB Marketing
Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #:
Are you motivated to deliver exceptional services to your clients? Do you feel comfortable approaching and working with different people? We are looking for someone with these attributes to support us in the organization of corporate deal and non-deal roadshows - with the following responsibilities:
• securing venues, hotel rooms, limousine transfers and flights
• entering new roadshows in UBS's own project management software
• the invitation process including creation of invitations
• running own projects
• organization of group presentations and overlooking them onsite
• interacting with internal and external clients and suppliers
• follow-up procedures including billing etc
• various administration tasks
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here at https://www.ubs.com/global/en/about_ubs/careers/graduate-and-intern/internships.html .
You’ll be working with three other roadshow specialists in the UBS Global Roadshow team which is part of the Investment Bank Event Marketing Team located in Opfikon. We are responsible for managing the logistics for corporate deal and non-deal roadshows originated from Equities, Foreign Exchange Rates and Credit (FRC) and Corporate Client Solutions (CCS) for our global clients. Our aim is to ensure that we deliver the optimum service around logistics and communication to our external and internal clients, allowing our clients to concentrate their time and energy on the business meetings.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master's degree within the last 6 months. In particular, you have:
• an interest in financial markets, numbers, models and products
• excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
• strong organizational skills
• an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
• commercial or marketing background as an asset
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start Date: June / August. Please state your availability in the application.
Duration: Minimum 6 months
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)