SMG Guest Services Representative in Ontario, California
Position Title: Guest Services/Ushers/Ticket Takers
Department: Guest Services
Reports To: Director of Event Services
Classification: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Position Summary: SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an immediate opening for the Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, CA. This position works all Front of House areas. This position also handles all guest services, including services for persons with disabilities.
- Take tickets at the entrance of the Facility.
- Seat guests according to ticket numbers and assist guests with all questions or concerns.
- Monitor door entrances and exits and all passenger and freight elevators, keeping unauthorized
persons out of restricted areas.
- Handle all needs for guests with disabilities including ticketing, entrance/exiting, seating, and
- overall ADA compliance.
- Patrol and maintain Front of House area of the Facility, ensuring that all Front of House areas
are clean, safe, and secure.
- Report or log all incidents and related activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- The Citizen Business Bank Arena facility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Ability to walk freely up and down steps.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Demonstrated knowledge of guest services.
- Some knowledge of radio communication equipment is preferred.
- Employee must be clean and neat in appearance.
- Reasonable accommodations will be considered for those with disabilities
- Work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
This position requires sitting and working on the computer as well as the phone; assisting with duty manager requirements for events which would include standing and walking;
Occasionally, bending, stooping, and lifting may be required. Position may subject to adverse conditions and irregular schedules.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled