SMG Concessions Worker in Ontario, California
POSITION: Concession Worker/Cashier
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage Services
REPORTS TO: Director of Concessions
FLSA STATUS: Part -- time, Non-Exempt
Position Summary: SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Concessions Worker/Cashier for SMG/Citizens Business Bank Arena. Responsible for -- the daily operations and cash handling of the concession areas.
- Assists with the opening and closing procedures as assigned by the stand lead.
- Assists guests with the ordering of all menu items.
- Maintain accurate cash handling procedures at all times.
- Responsible for cash handling paper work, fills said paper work out and properly turns it in at end of shift.
- Keeps track of all voids and over rings and ensures they are approved by management and or stand lead.
- Restocks all concession items before, during and at the end of all services.
- Reports any broken equipment in need of repair to food & beverage management.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Concessions, Supervisors/Leads.
- Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area during the opening and closing of the stand.
- Follow rules and regulations of SMG Food & Beverage.
- Provide great customer service.
- Interact with customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Required: Cash handling
- Must possess a current San Bernardino County food handler's card.
- Basic working knowledge of food & beverage
- Basic Math ability to accurately count and handle money
- Basic Food Preparation
- Follow directions and effectively perform the work
- Possess a positive attitude and neat appearance
- Operate cash register
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
This position requires standing on your feet for prolonged periods of time; bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 25 -- 50 lbs. will be required; irregular hours, weekends and holidays will be required; must be able to tolerate an environment that is loud and quick paced.
Apply at- https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000229281406#/
Recruiter- Tiffany Williams/Wendy Uribe
SMG- Citizens Business Bank Arena
4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway
Ontario, CA. 91764
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 909-244-5500
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled