TEKsystems Data Center Technician in Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Data Technician Needed
Project Tasks required by Supplier personnel:
• Place Masonite/aluminum sheets on floor to protect floor from truck to data center
• Assist moving materials, equipment and racks into final resting place within data center
• Position racks and secure cabinet-to-cabinet with brackets (supplied by HPE)
• Perform top of rack cabling (ladder work required); cabling consists of a combination of copper and fiber cables
• Remove Masonite/aluminum sheets from floor
• Repair memory, CPU on compute systems as needed
Must be able to run fiber and copper cable. Experience with repairing memory and CPU is preferred.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge/experience handling/installing High Performance Computer cabling
• Experience with Compute Repair
• Ability to read/understand cable labels to determine source-destination
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.