Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Specialist in Norwalk, Connecticut
A service provider in Norwalk is looking for an Accounts Receivable / Credit Specialist to join their growing team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
● Invoicing in a high transaction volume environment, from multiple source platforms.
● Perform day-to-day functions of AR including billing, credit and adjustments, cash applications, and credit/collections activities.
● Resolve any customer inquiries, requests for information, account or payment discrepancies, or disputes in a prompt and professional manner.
● Assist with new customer onboarding.
● Partner with the Account Management team to field and solve customer inquiries related to implementation, billing, and collections.
● Assist with system implementations and ongoing projects to improve billings and collections.
● Assist with month-end close process and reconciliations.
● Assist with audit support.
● Sort daily mail to retrieve live checks sent to office, prepare and make remote deposit (from office) daily or as required.
Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant, hands on credit, collections, or accounts receivable experience. Proficiencies in QuickBooks and MS Office are required. This is a team-oriented company that offers a great culture fit and potential for growth opportunity so culture/personality fit is very important.
If interested, apply ASAP and connect with Anthony Riccio on LinkedIn
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.