Mentor, A Siemens Business Technical Marketing Engineer - 6874 in Newbury, United States
Technical Marketing Engineer - 6874
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Technical Marketing Engineer - 6874
Job Location: UK - Newbury
Job Category: Technical Marketing
The individual in this position will partner closely with industry-leading companies to understand their advanced requirements to deliver better vehicles with electrical systems that have better quality and a reduced design time. This individual will also help drive the product marketing, product development roadmap and deployment of the Capital suite’s enterprise data management and integration technologies
He/she will be responsible for working directly with customers in gathering requirements and implementing solutions. He/she must write requirements documentation and work with Engineering to enhance the tool set and then test the new capabilities.
Important duties include:
• Define, validate, and prioritize requirements. Requirements can be from customers, field or other portfolio teams
• Work with the development organization to describe the context, value and intent of the requirements and to work closely with the development team throughout the implementation ensuring that the software meets the intent.
• Develop materials to enable the sales force to present and demonstrate new features and to communicate the value and utility of these features.
• Create and deliver product training to internal staff and customers. Create e-learning materials. Ensure that user documentation is effective.
• Communicate the vision for the product line and acting as an evangelist both internally and externally.
• Development of demonstration materials, data sets and videos to communicate the value of the tools.
• Provide product support to sales channel, working directly at customers' sites in pre- and post-sales situations
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• The candidate must have 5+ years’ experience with at least 2 years of technical marketing experience.
• Knowledge of MCAD, ECAD or PLM Tools
• Experience of requirements gathering and creation of product plans
• Highly credible with customers & and able to develop strong customer relationships
• Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
• Work experience in SCRUM team will be an advantage
• Previous experience with Capital products an added advantage
• Previous experience with Team center and NX products an added advantage