NBC Universal QA Analyst, Digital Sales Operations in New York, New York
Job Number 59959BR
Job Title QA Analyst, Digital Sales Operations
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Ad Platforms & Operations
Posting Category Business Development & Strategy
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Experience with FreeWheel, Google Ad Manager ad serving technologies
• At least two years’ experience in an ad operations or trafficking role
• Ability to take initiative and troubleshoot video/system issues
• Digital video passion and knowledge
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Innovative thinker with acute awareness of managing competing initiatives
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. Needs to have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams
• Ability to set and self-manage goals, deadlines and multiple assignments concurrently in a project based environment
• Familiarity with emerging video product landscape
• Ability to train and present to Ops and Sales organization
• Ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.