NBC Universal Integrations Producer, Custom Productions Unit, NBC News Digital in New York, New York
Job Number 61298BR
Job Title Integrations Producer, Custom Productions Unit, NBC News Digital
Business Segment NBC News and MSNBC
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• 6+ years experience creating content.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or other discipline emphasizing storytelling or multimedia creation.
• Deep understanding of the news marketplace and the opportunities for strategic content.
• Self-starter who can book and produce complex shoots as well as adapt editors’ ideas into successful production plans.
• Understanding of production functions of shows and platforms to produce deliverables for sponsorship packages.
• Maintain editorial integrity while appreciating the commercial business.
• Exceptional organization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Creative thinker who understands the importance of monetizing content while maintaining editorial integrity.
• Must be aware of latest formats and trends in digital video as a distinct form of content.
• Imaginative and creative producer with strong editing,
writing and social skills along with a bottomless list of fresh ideas for stories and new ways to engage with users.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.