SMG Ticket Seller in New Orleans, Louisiana
POSITION: Ticket Seller
DEPARTMENT: Box Office
REPORTS TO: Box Office Scheduling Supervisor and Department Manager
FLSA STATUS: Hourly/Non-Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Ticket Seller for SMG Mercedes-Benz Superdome | Smoothie King Center | Champions Square.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept appropriate payments from patrons for tickets
- Answer questions concerning seating reservations or general box office inquiries
- Sales via the Ticketmaster ticketing system
- Administrative duties as directed by Supervisor
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be proficient in typing and knowledgeable about computer programs
- Must successfully pass a credit and criminal background check
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in customer service
- Cash handling history/experience required
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer,
and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled