Actalent Specimen Processor in New Brunswick, New Jersey
Are you currently a Sample Management Lab Technician or looking to become a Sample Management Lab Technician?! If you are, this role is for you! Our clients is the rapidly rowing in the industry and needs to grow their team.
I have an urgent Sample Management Lab Technician available right now! This position can hold interviews as soon as possible and offers a competitive salary opportunity.
• Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
• Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
• Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
• Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
• Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
• Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
biotechnology, biological science, documentation, sterile environment, sample management, sample collection, inventory management, inventory control, storage, Chemistry, Biology, biochemistry
• Need to have a bachelors degree (in any discipline – science preferred)
• Interest or experience with shipping / storing bio samples
• Interest in sample management, inventory management, logistics / supply chain of samples
• Lab environment but no testing / experimenting – more tracking, storing, organizing, labeling
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.