CPI Card Group 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Nashville , Tennessee
The Embossing Operator is responsible for accurately processing and verifying customer orders according to client specifications using the Embossing Machine. The operator will examine, count, and record product while maintaining quality control.
Pay and Schedule:
Pay: $15.42 with 10% Shift Diff
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 10:00pm-6:00am with overtime when required
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Operate machinery used in the production process.
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
• Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
• Record production and operational data, such as amount of materials processed.
• Accurately process orders according to client specifications.
• Maintain quality control and show attention to detail.
• Carefully verify order before sending it to the next area.
• Clean machine and surrounding work area.
• Utilize physical skills and reading, writing, and math skills to meet designated production standards.
• Position requires the ability to work a designated shift, and may require occasional overtime, which could include time before or after the designated shift and/or weekends.
Work experience greater than 1 year in at least one previous job; ability to work the designated shift; ability to work overtime as required, which could include time before or after the designated shift and /or weekends.
High school diploma or GED; 6 months work experience in a production environment within the last 2 years, basic computer skills, and numeric sequence organization.
Printing or graphics experience
Manufacturing experience with mechanical ability
CPI Card Group® is a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions delivered physically, digitally and on-demand. CPI helps our customers foster connections and build their brands through innovative and reliable solutions, including financial payment cards, personalization and fulfillment, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) instant issuance. CPI has more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and is a trusted partner to financial institutions and payments services providers. Serving customers from locations throughout the United States, CPI has a large network of high security facilities, each of which is certified by one or more of the payment brands: Visa, Mastercard®, American Express and Discover®. Learn more at www.cpicardgroup.com.
What we have to Offer:
Competitive pay rates, set schedules, financially sound company with growth opportunities
Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401K options with employer % match.
CPI is an EEO Employer. A complete background including drug screen is contingent upon hire.
The health and safety of our employees continues to be a top priority at CPI Card Group as we face the challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Across our production and fulfillment facilities we have implemented procedures such as enhanced cleaning, daily temperature checks, social distancing measures, and required face masks for all individuals onsite in our facilities. We also continue to monitor federal, state and local health and safety guidelines and requirements to adjust our procedures as necessary. These are just a few examples of our commitment to the safety and health of our workplaces.
External Job Title: 3rd Shift Machine Operator
External Company URL: https://www.cpicardgroup.com/
Street: 556 Metroplex Dr
Shift: US - Midnight Shift