Morgan Stanley Associate_Java Developer_Technology_Mumbai in Mumbai, India
Java Developer_ 4.5-8 years_Mumbai_Prime Brokerage Technology
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com**
Prime Brokerage Technology
Fund Services business provides various services to Hedge Funds like Investor Accounting, Portfolio Accounting, Analytics, Reconciliation etc. Fund Services Technology team builds and maintenance software to help Fund Services Business to meet their business goals. Fund Services functionality is a core area of Prime Brokerage business which makes Morgan Stanley Prime Brokerage business unique compared to other banks. Fund Services is currently one of the expanding areas in Prime Brokerage and huge investments are currently made in IT to expand the business. Fund Services Technology team currently have 100 plus software developers located in New York, Mumbai, Glasgow and Bangalore, now looking at expanding the technology team in London.
· Looking for an enthusiastic new team member who is familiar with
· Any object-oriented programming language, with willingness to learn and work on any modern technologies
· Writes clean code and has good software design principles
· Enjoys the full SDLC life cycle from working with users to get requirements, coding and releasing to production.
· Follows TDD, BDD and Agile software delivery.
· Not required to have any finance knowledge
· Keen to continuously learn new technologies and enjoy problem solving.
· 4.5 - 8 Years of development in Java (Spring)
· Proficient in developing multi-threaded applications using Core Java, Spring
· Good knowledge of OO, data structures & algorithms
· Good understanding of RDBMS, Basic SQL, Data Analysis
· Excellent problem-solving skills & good communication skills
· Working experience with Unix operating system
· - Knowledge about financial domain
· - Scripting languages like Perl, Python
· - Prior knowledge of working in Agile model
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Title: Associate_Java Developer_Technology_Mumbai
Location: Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai (MSA)
Requisition ID: 3240171