Halcyon Physical Therapist in Moultrie, United States
Halcyon Rehab is looking for a Full Time Physical Therapist (PT) in Moultrie, GA at Cobblestone Rehab and Healthcare Center.
Cobblestone Rehab and Healthcare Center
101 Cobblestone Trace SE
Moultrie, GA 31768
Our 59 bed SNF and 78 ALF facility provides a wide range of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for both short stay recovery, as well as ongoing supportive services for individuals requiring long-term care.
Our rehab gym is nicely equipped, including ACP, to offer a comprehensive modality package that serves to enhance the treatment and intervention experience for our residents. In addition, we utilize Casamba software into our therapy documentation and therapy management, which offers efficient and user friendly clinical documentation.
At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a compassionate, caring environment for our residents. We do more than just meet their physical needs – we are committed to helping our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives through social interaction and enriching environments that promote independence.
A little about Moultrie, GA: Moultrie, GA where you can stroll, shop, and dine in over 30 specialty shops and restaurants.
Cyclists, walkers, and joggers can enjoy 7.2 miles of meandering trails that extend from Downtown Moultrie to the community airport. The linear park replaced the old railroad tracks and provides a scenic route for bikes and walking enthusiasts of all ages
Visit Downtown the third weekend in April for The Spring Fling and Back Yard BBQ Festival. You can enjoy arts and crafts, live entertainment, children’s activities and BBQ competition.
Every year at Thanksgiving over 9,000 lights come alive as the traditional Canopy of Lights illuminates over the town square. The lights shine bright nightly Thanksgiving through New Years. In addition, attend the most festive parade in Georgia on the second Thursday in December at 6:00 p.m. This traditional parade is becoming known as one of the largest in South Georgia.
Tami Lynn McCoy
813-388-6857 – Office
Halcyon Rehab Is A Therapy Provider That Cares…At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a compassionate, caring environment for our resident’s. We do more than just meet their physical needs – we are committed to helping our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives through social interaction and enriching environments that promote independence.
Full-time Benefits include:
• Medical/Dental/Vision benefits• Life Insurance – 100% company paid• Supplemental Life – optional • Short Term Disability • Long Term Disability• Home and Auto Insurance - discount through MetLife • 401K • Flexible Spending Accounts • Continuing Education Reimbursement up to $750 per year• Vacation & Holiday pay for full-time & part-time employees
Reasons to Consider:
• Flexible Work Schedule • Very Competitive Pay • Work Life Balance • Outstanding Benefits • Accountability • Generous PTO • Education & Training • Privately Owned Company• Rehab Company started by a Therapist• Nationwide Presence With Plan for Continued Growth• Employee Referral Bonus Program• Clinical Team that provides continued training and mentorship• Free In-house CEU Events For All Employees
The staff Physical Therapist evaluates and treats patients/residents, communicates with families, physicians, and other health professionals and maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Performs evaluations for patients/residents based upon the physician referral.2. Develops basic treatment plans based on evaluation results including short and long term goals that lead to achievement of patient/resident outcome.3. Evaluates and recommends patient/resident need for necessary durable medical equipment as per facility protocol.4. Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants and Rehabilitation Technicians in direct patient/resident care and activities per state practice act.5. Treats patients/residents according to treatment plan.6. Screens patients/residents based upon identified needs.7. Communicates with supervisor and team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans.8. Communicates with medical staff, nursing personnel and other department supervisors.9. Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis as directed.10. Attends and participates in in-service training for other facility staff members.11. Attends and participates in interdisciplinary team meetings, patient/resident care conferences, utilization review meetings, and other meetings as required or directed.12. Records clinical documentation according to accepted regulatory, corporate and professional guidelines.13. Correctly identifies and bills for daily therapy services rendered per approved billing guidelines.14. Instructs families and nursing staff in restorative/home programs.15. Provides patient/resident/family education and training and participates in family conferences for the purposes of discharge planning.16. Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with patients/residents, facility personnel and support agencies.17. Reports any problems with department equipment to the appropriate personnel so that it is maintained in safe and good working order.18. Acts as a clinical mentor for affiliated Physical Therapy schools with approved contracts.19. Actively participates in the supervision process:
a. Review evaluation results, treatment plan and goals with PTA.b. Communicates needs to appropriate program personnel.c. Notifies appropriate personnel of unusual patient/resident findings in a timely manner.d. Demonstrates an awareness of limitations and seeks supervision appropriatelye. Modifies performance in response to feedback
- Must be able to travel between facilities as indicated.21. Performs other duties as required or directed.
EXPOSURE RISK: The Physical Therapist is at high risk for exposure to blood and bodily fluids.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to the Director of Rehabilitation or Designee for both administrative and patient/resident care responsibilities.
- Works in well-lit/ventilated office and therapy areas.2. Pressured work environment subject to frequent interruptions.3. Willingness to work in other facilities temporarily, when necessary.4. May be exposed to infectious diseases.
- Current state registration/licensure or limited permit as a Physical Therapist.2. Demonstrates professional behavior and appearance.3. Attends and participates in continuing educational programs and in-services as requested, which may require overnight travel.4. Ability to work on and comprehend computerized technology.5. Protects patients/residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.6. Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible format.
- Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting patients/residents.2. Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies, etc.3. Must be able to move (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.4. Must be constantly alert for patient/resident safety.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy.