Collabera Senior Data Scientist / Machine Learning Data Scie in Morrisville, North Carolina
Senior Data Scientist / Machine Learning Data Scie
Location:Morrisville, North CarolinaUS
Title : Senior Data Scientist: Data Analytics / Machine Learning
Location : Morrisville, NC – 27560
Duration : Full Time/Permanent
Interview Mode: WebEx & Onsite
· The CTI Analytics team works closely with business groups to address real world challenges such as the rising cost of healthcare, in urban society and payment card fraud in financial welfare programs, using the power of Data Analytics.
· We adopt a multidisciplinary approach that combines techniques from diverse domains such as data mining and machine learning, statistical modeling, simulation, optimization and multimedia analysis, and use big data technologies to consolidate and analyze volumes of data from multiple sources in a scalable manner
· We are looking for data scientists to work on machine learning, data mining, and statistical modeling for predictive and prescriptive enterprise analytics.
Successful candidates will be expected to investigate state of the art techniques in advanced machine learning and statistical modeling, and design, develop, and deploy state-of-art, scalable systems for innovative analytics applications in a set of industrial verticals (e.g. healthcare, transportation, customer care etc.).
· Applicants will be expected to work with a diverse set of data sources, such as time series data, spatial, graph data, semi-structured and unstructured data, and build statistical/machine-learning models in support of on-demand, real-time analytic services. The applicant should also have strong skills in explaining and interpreting the analytic models and outcomes in both research and application contexts.
· Research, design and prototype robust and scalable models based on machine learning, data mining, and statistical modeling to answer key business problems
· Build tools and support structures needed to analyze data, perform elements of data cleaning, feature selection and feature engineering and organize experiments in conjunction with best practices
· Work with development teams & business groups to ensure models can be implemented as part of a delivered solution replicable across many clients
· Present findings to stakeholders to drive improvements and solutions from concept through to delivery
· Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively champion promising new methods relevant to the problems at hand
· PhD in computer science, computer engineering or MS with 3+ years of experience in related field.
· Demonstrated history of driving and delivering analytics models and solutions
· Deep knowledge of fundamentals of machine learning, data mining and statistical predictive modeling, and extensive experience applying these methods to real world problems
Strong skills in software prototyping and engineering with expertise in applicable programming and analytics languages (Python, R, C/C++) and various open source machine learning and analytics packages to generate deliverable modules and prototype demonstrations of their work
If you are interested, Feel free to reach me at 973-774-7828 or email@example.com