Actalent Controls Technician in Monticello, Georgia
Actalent is looking for a Controls Technician for a client in Monticello, GA!
• Lead and Support Continuous Improvement Activities (Electrical, Controls and Mechanical)
• Work with Profile and Contractor resources to effectively meet capital project requirements with primary focus on safety, quality, and capacity reliability. A project focus on meeting timeline and budget commitments is required.
• Review, analyze, and improve existing operations and maintenance processes to improve capital reliability and lifespan, while decreasing downtime, maintenance, and parts replacement costs, through the development of capital projects.
• Support the NPD process for manufacturing and supply chain commitments.
• Evaluate and procure new and used equipment and systems upgrades as necessary, sourcing outside vendors as necessary.
• Responsible for evaluating and recommending new technologies to support new and existing product lines.
Allen-bradley, Plc troubleshooting, siemens, hmi, vfd, kawasaki, kuka, ethernet, Robotics, Troubleshooting, autocad
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 3-5 years experience as a manufacturing/controls/automation technician (Controls, Electrical and/or mechanical)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.