Collabera DevOps Developer in Minnetonka, Minnesota
• Deep understanding of each application deployed in Production.
• Troubleshooting Production issues and driving creative solutions.
• Driving and Documenting Root Cause Analysis of Problems experienced.
• Communicating and managing Production support issues with your consumers.
• Work with the development team to do bug fixes and make improve the platform reliability.
• Demonstrate and continuously develop substantial depth of knowledge and experience in a specific area of Big Data and Java development.
• Operational Piece: Monitoring and checking files / Starting and stopping jobs.
• Managing the business requests and pulling data.
• Development: Making enhancements in sprints, releases / Reducing times, increasing the platform stability and performance / Optimization.
• Ingestion of data(Change Data Capture)
• File Conversion.
• 8+ consecutive years in the software engineering profession.
• 5+ years hands-on expertise with Core Java programming and frameworks.
• 3+ years hands-on expertise with UNIX shell scripts and commands.
• 3+ years hands on expertise with SQL writing queries and RDBMS.
• ETL experience.
• Need experience developing spark scripts.
• Need experience building dashboards.
• Looking for developing side, not operations.