Hilton Cook II - Hilton Minneapolis in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
The Hilton Minneapolis is looking for a Cook II to grow their team!
The Cook II is responsible for assisting the culinary department in preparation and execution, primarily focusing on Ten 01 Social .
The preferred candidate will have 3-5 years of progressive culinary experience in a scratch kitchen and a positive approach to hospitality.
The ideal candidate will have previous hotel/resort experience and a hunger to grow their career.
This is a Full-Time position, candidates must have full availability including: nights, weekends and holidays.
We offer fantastic starting wages, amazing Hilton travel perks, paid time off, on top of FULL medical benefits!
Interested? Apply to join our team today!
What will I be doing?
As a Cook II, you would be responsible for preparing cold food items in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items including according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and food products
- Stock and maintain designated food stations(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-Free Education: Team Members will have access to a wide variety of educational credentials through our partnership with Guild Education, including: college degrees and professional certifications
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
**Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Cook II - Hilton Minneapolis
Requisition ID: HOT09J7N