Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Miami, Florida
Accountemps is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Bookkeeper to join our team of professionals. The ideal candidate should be experienced in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, and assisting with financial reporting. If you have professional demeanor, positive attitude and a collaborative work style, and a strong background in accounting, then you may thrive in this position.
This Bookkeeper position is located in the Miami area, at a full-time capacity.
Your responsibilities as a Bookkeeper would be:
- Maintaining and balancing accurate ledgers
- Matching purchase orders to invoices
- Designing Accounts Receivable invoices, analyzing payments received, and record deposits
- Examining Accounts Payable invoices, issuing payment to vendors, and tracking bank account balances
- Conducting account reconciliations
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system
Qualifications for this Bookkeeper position
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Bookkeeping
- Preferred experience using accounting software like Quickbooks, SAP, Sage
- Skilled in Microsoft Suite, especially in Excel
- Dynamic communication skills
- Experience with data entry, record keeping, and computer operation
If interested, please submit your resume to Lianne.Gregori@Accountemps.com
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans