Hilton Senior Manager, Loyalty Marketing in McLean, Virginia
*** This position can be located in either McLean, VA or Dallas, TX***
Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing:
The Senior Manager, Customer Acquisition & Activation will develop effective marketing strategies and tactics to drive customer acquisition and improve customer relationships. This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy to attract and acquire new Hilton customers. Additionally, you will focus on enrolling, activating, and growing Hilton Honors members to maximize customer value. A core function of this role will be leading integrated team meetings, creative development and campaign execution, and taking a customer-first approach grounded in data and insights. Interested? Read on! More specifically, you will:
- Create and execute marketing strategies and omni-channel communication plans to drive new customer activation in line with performance-critical metrics
- Lead integrated campaigns, defining learning agendas, and work with Marketing’s channel partners to design test & learn plans, gather and analyze performance metrics, and find opportunities for optimization
- Develop acquisition and activation strategies across Hilton’s ecosystem of partners
- Lead the strategic and creative development for a variety of campaigns which will include developing briefs, partnering with our integrated channel teams, gaining alignment and approval across key partners, and ensuring all results are fully coordinated to improve the customer experience
- Influence value proposition(s) to attract and acquire new Hilton Honors members through unlocking Honors brand positioning and propel the Hilton Honors brand forward
- Partner with Regional Marketing teams to develop and launch regionally relevant adaptations of our global marketing strategy & campaigns in key international markets
- Utilize data to develop a deep understanding of our customer segments to anticipate needs throughout the lifecycle
What are we looking for:
We believe the success will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Collaborate effectively and enthusiastically within and across geographic and organizational boundaries; build effective networks both internally and externally for learning, sharing, and benchmarking
- Develop executable plans to deliver the strategy; ensure individual work plans are aligned to the plan and establish clear expectations; hold self and others accountable for results
- Ability to effectively provide creative feedback to internal and external agency partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities through to completion with precise attention to detail and ensuring all deadlines and results are met
- Strong problem-solving skills and a positive demeanor
- Outstanding communication skills, to clearly and concisely express complex ideas and concepts both verbally and written
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of experience in marketing
- Experience in hospitality, CPG, retail, advertising, or technology
- Experience leading complex initiatives
- At least two (2) years working with cross-functional teams
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven success in creating and optimizing marketing campaigns grounded in data and insights that have driven performance lift
- Strong creative eye & customer-centric lens, with the ability to efficiently direct agency partners to achieving desired state
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton (https://www.hilton.com/en/): a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/brands) . Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/benefits) such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/diversity-home2) environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/blog) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hiltoncareers/) to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Senior Manager, Loyalty Marketing
Requisition ID: COR011NF