Accenture Operations Sales Process in Manila, Philippines
• Provide sales process support to client teams, entity leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas.
• Assist Accenture executives in navigating the company's internal sales processes.
• Support opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and process/application support for client teams.
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility and under supervision
• Provide feedback on operational processes
• Be familiar with Service Areas and how Sales Operations supports them
• Be familiar with supporting tools and processes
• Have a basic understanding of where Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
Qualifications: • Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Business Management related field • Requires four (4) years in operations, reporting or admin related work experience • Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools • Proficient in using Excel and Outloook • Time and Data Management experience • Basic Finance concepts for a service company • Excellent communication skills • Amenable to work in Boni, Mandaluyong and Nightshift schedule