Lockheed Martin System Engineer/Architect in Manassas, Virginia
Lockheed Martin C6ISR is looking for an Architect to operate in a high customer touch role for the P8A Application Based Architecture program. This assignment offers the opportunity to interact with the NAVAIR customer regularly to help shape the overall program architecture as well as the overall federated development team.
While this is an external facing role, the architect will also exercise leadership and collaborate with the development team within Lockheed Martin to ensure parity.
Basic Qualifications • A passion for engineering and technology development, requires minimal oversight and direction, self-starter.
• Ability and passion to influence customers, build relationships, and collaborate with a diverse multi-contractor development team.
• Understanding of Agile development methodology, continuous software integration and modern software integration (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible).
• Expert understanding of model driven and model based architectures and engineering techniques.
• Ability to act as ambassador for Lockheed Martin within the customer community.
Desired skills • Familiarity and experience with Linux operating systems.
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity especially with NIST SP 800 series Risk Management Framework.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Manassas Virginia