Aston Carter Contracts Administrator in Manassas, Virginia
Contracts Administrator |$90k - $110k/yr | Hybrid in Manassas, VA | 6-Month Contract-to-hire
• Maintain working level understanding of the US Government Acquisition and Procurement environment
• Perform cradle to grave contracts administration function with knowledge and application of federal government acquisition regulations (FAR/DFARS) and SBIR/STTR award programs
• Experience with various contract types: CPFF, CPIF, FFP, T&M
• Ability to draft and negotiate terms and conditions related to non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, subcontracts, and other agreements
• Address non-standard terms, conditions, and documents to recommend solutions for any acquisition challenges
• Negotiations with Government, prime contractors, and subcontractors
• Assist in the preparation of proposals, both directly to the Government and to other prime contractors, including review and analysis of solicitations and conducting price analysis of subcontractors
• Work collaboratively with Program Managers in a business advisory role while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
• Works cooperatively with other functional departments (Human Resources, Finance, Security, Operations) to ensure contract acquisition and fulfillment is in accordance with Company policies and procedures
Contract, FAR, DFAR, Federal Contracts, Navy, seaport
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
• Professional certifications (Certified Federal Contracts Manager or Certified Professional Contracts Manager) highly desirable
• Knowledge of federal acquisition laws and regulations, including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS). Experience with Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs desired.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.