Hilton Chef De Partie - Butchery in Manama, Bahrain
A Chef De Partie - Butchery is responsible for ensuring all meats and fish are prepared to the highest quality to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and controlling costs.
What will I be doing?
As a Chef De Partie - Butchery, you are responsible for ensuring all meats and fish are prepared to the highest quality to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Butcher will also be required train staff and control costs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare all meats and fish to the highest quality and within company guidelines
- Ensure effective food storage and stock rotation
- Report any food spoilage/wastage to the Head Chef
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Establish and monitor portion sizes for cuts of meat and fish
- Responsible for controlling costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments and maintain good working relationships
- Responsible for complying with and training Health and Safety and Food Safety standards and legislation
- Comply with hotel security and fire regulations
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Chef De Partie - Butchery serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Achieved Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Relevant qualifications
- Previous kitchen or butchery experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Advanced food hygiene
- Knowledge of current market trends
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Chef De Partie - Butchery
Requisition ID: HOT07SZ3