Hilton Runner in London, United Kingdom
A Runner within WYLD by nature at the London Hilton on Park Lane is responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
As a Runner, you are responsible for working in WYLD by nature as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Runner would also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
We offer a great package: competitive salary service charge tips (average expected between £15 and £20 per hour)
What will you be doing?
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Prepare set ups for tables, lounge and bar areas
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Spend most of the shift cleaning tables and floor
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Must be able to carry trays or supplies
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standard
Wyld by Nature is an eco-concious exclusive bar and late night venue, ready to push boundries and exceed expectations of London nightlfe. With a beautiful blend of opulent high-end interiors mixed with an earthy Amazonian aesthetic, Wyld promises to be one of the most iconic venues in London – and that’s before even mentioning the party.
We have our conceptual bespoke bar and lounge, establishing the atmosphere of the venue and perfect for early designer cocktails into late night socializing. Then we move to the jungle! The club design suits a sultry Jungle inspired bar and lounge whilst featuring premiere elements from some of the world’s most prestigious nightclubs.
Operating Thursday – Sunday from 10.00 pm – 4.00 am, the venue will host weekly parties, made up with London’s leading influencers, socialites and celebrities.
Job: Food and Beverage
Requisition ID: HOT07SZK