UBS Financial Services Sourcing and Procurement Specialist - Group General Counsel COO in London, Switzerland
Sourcing and Procurement Specialist - Group General Counsel COO
Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom, United States - New York
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Legal
Job Reference #:
London, New York, Zürich
Are you passionate about coordinating multiple projects or delivery streams? Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? Do you know, how to improve our end-to-end sourcing processes around legal vendors?
We're looking for a sourcing specialist preferably with legal background (or experience / sourcing knowledge in a similar category) who can help us:
• drive and implement competitive processes related to legal vendors including implementation of panels of preferred law firms and the governance around panels
• help to identify new opportunities and levers for the reduction of external legal fees and the improvement of the commercial conditions with legal vendors including technology driven methods
• drive and implement robust processes around procurement of the services of legal vendors
• compile and analyze financial information related to external legal fees and establish corresponding presentations for key stakeholders
• effectively partner with Group General Counsel stakeholders, Supply Chain Management, Group Finance, all UBS business divisions and Chain IQ
• in collaboration with colleagues and in-house counsels, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of Outside Counsel Management
You’ll be working in the Group General Counsel (GGC COO) Outside Counsel Management (OCM) team in Zürich, London or New York focusing on the end-to-end competitive sourcing and procurement of the services of law firms and other legal vendors. We provide services all divisions within GGC related to all things concerning law firms and other legal vendors. The scope of the services range from end-to-end sourcing of legal services, forecasting of all external legal fees, automation of approvals for the use of outside counsel and vendor (risk) management to (financial) reporting. This benefits all of our divisions and functions. As a sourcing and procurement specialist, you’ll play an important role in running and continuously improving our processes around sourcing and vendor management.
• ideally a legal sourcing and procurement background (or experience / sourcing and procurement knowledge in a similar category)
• ideally at least 3 years of experience and proven track record in operational roles or managing cost categories
• strong project management skills and experience
• experience in operational environment / business management
• strong analytical and conceptual skills
• excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.